26 October 2005

Day 85-24, 86-25

Monday was a good day, in accordance to food, until I got home and popped in my standard SB pizza (this is becoming almost automatic when I walk in – not a good sign) and realized that I have chicken thawing that I should be baking instead! So did I bake it on Tuesday? Nooooooooo. I had a meal replacement bar instead. BUT, BUT I did make it to Bally’s Tuesday night – ran for 1.5 miles steady, increasing speed every few minutes or so, then dropped down and jogged a bit, then increased my incline and jogged on that (6.0 inc at 4.5) for a few minutes, then dropped my incline down to 0 and ran at 6.5 for 3 minutes, then walked it all off. I need to work on slowing my heartrate so I kept my hands on the sensors as I did my cool down to see if I could slow it down even while walking. It worked but not the best. Something to work on I guess.

No comments: