11 October 2005

Ages!

Yes, I have been absent from my blogging. While in some ways it has been a blessing, I have also been stressed because I’ve needed to write and haven’t had the time. Oh well. Now most of my issues have come and passed, though some are still weighing heavily on my mind.

Last week was Denim Week. The SEC extended the Denim Day activities and added a few others: cookie bake sale, pink ribbon breakfast. All in all the week went well, even though it was busier than snot.

I must be getting old. Things that I normally would not think about have been coming to a head. I’m learning a lot from my mentor about confrontation, assertiveness, and doing what is right. It’s biting me in the ass right now, so apparently I need to hone my skills.

I can’t believe I leave for WI in 3 days! Actually 3 days from right now I’ll be on the road heading to kandeez! YAY! too bad I have a ton to do in the meantime.

No comments: