11 October 2005

day 71-10

Went to Bally’s last night for the first official time. Not bad. Smiley for my calendar! YAY! I went around 1930 so there weren’t a lot of people, nor were there many cute ones. It was fine because I just read Word & World* while I ran. I did okay…300 calories burned, ran/walked for 40 minutes. I could do more but I just need to get into it for now. The “later at night” worked okay, I was worried it wouldn’t, but I think it’ll be fine. I still had trouble falling asleep, but then again, I’ve been having that problem for a month. And I woke up at 0430 this morning and tossed and turned for 2 hours. And now I’m yawning…so that will be a drawback but maybe I can figure something out to alleviate that problem.

*free subscription for a year since I graduated and easy to carry and place on the treadmill. Reading the Lord’s Prayer one from 2002.

1 comment:

kendi said...

bizarre, i'm always completely exhausted after working out and can go to sleep immediately.

good for you! can't wait to see you soon!