04 May 2010

Two in a row

Therapy two days in a row is not something I would recommend. Today hurt. I felt physically exhausted before I even showed up. Probably not the best way to start. And I have to say, I hate sitting in silence with someone looking at me the whole time. I understand the reasoning but man, i hate that. I felt like I was under a microscope. blech.

Anyway, my tasker this week is to journal and I'm supposed to bring it with me. The thing is, I don't write in a journal...I'll type it. I can keep up with my brain better, but she didn't seem to keen on that.

Well, too bad. I'm going to stand up for me for once and do what works best for me. The point is for me to journal about the stuff she wants me to journal about, right? And this will help me to do it best. This is my tool, my instrument for writing...the "typewriter" of today. So I will begin.

No comments: