31 May 2010

Sick of it!

I am so sick of being sick. It all started a few weeks back when MS caught something while at work before we went to Sconnie. We came back and I started coughing like he was. Then I ran a half, and since then I can't get over this crap.

I had gone to the doctor a couple weeks ago and he said it was just allergies and to take Claritin-D. That made it worse! I was coughing more and and up more throughout the night after taking that then if I just went with my cough meds. But I wanted to get over it all, so I took both Claritin-D and Robitussin.

That combo seemed to help and I started to get better. But Saturday I woke up with swollen glands and heaviness in my head. Sunday was just as bad. I can breathe through my nose fine. It's just this sinus crap.

I want it to go away. I don't want to get MS sick and he doesn't want to get sick either, so we hang out together but there's no touching allowed. This sucks.

And on top of that, this morning is an amazingly beautiful morning and I REALLY want to go for a run. But I have a sharp pain in my right temple and crud in my throat.

Sucky.

2 comments:

KJ said...

Vitamin C.... drown yourself in it...another doctor visit? If it doesn't go away pretty quickly you might just need some antibiotics! Anyway...hope you're all better soon.

~moe~ said...

Thanks, Kat! I'm doing just that right now. What's killing me is that the weather is perfect right now and I really want to be outside, but if it's allergies that will just make it worse. :( Oh well. Soon it'll be gone.