This week has been a myriad of emotions – dealing with relationships, jobs, life in general. I’m going to try to highlight them as best as I can, not really for my 3 readers but for me, and by posting it I’ll (maybe) remember them later in life. :)
- Many job opportunities/options
- Prison Break is back!
- Surprise mail
- Dinner party with friends/new friends (they loved my pie!)
- Putting together a great start for a new committee
- Late night conversations
- New books
- Rain and grey skies
- Getting to attend Chapel for once! Woohoo!
- Too many job opportunities/options
- Emotionally unstable
- 4 hours
- 19 days
- 13 more days
- The many job opportunities/options
- Emotions doing a 180 at a moment’s notice
- Wanting to be where I can’t be
- Not knowing where I want to be
At least the good outnumber the bad and confusing, right?