25 August 2006

The Good, The Bad, and the Confusing

This week has been a myriad of emotions – dealing with relationships, jobs, life in general. I’m going to try to highlight them as best as I can, not really for my 3 readers but for me, and by posting it I’ll (maybe) remember them later in life. :)

The good

  • Many job opportunities/options
  • Prison Break is back!
  • Surprise mail
  • Massages
  • Dinner party with friends/new friends (they loved my pie!)
  • Putting together a great start for a new committee
  • Late night conversations
  • New books
  • Rain and grey skies
  • Getting to attend Chapel for once! Woohoo!

The bad

  • Too many job opportunities/options
  • Emotionally unstable
  • 4 hours
  • 19 days
  • 13 more days

The confusing

  • The many job opportunities/options
  • Emotions doing a 180 at a moment’s notice
  • Wanting to be where I can’t be
  • Not knowing where I want to be

At least the good outnumber the bad and confusing, right?

No comments: