11 July 2011

Here we go!

I have been feeling a little like I've been drowning lately - drowning in emails and tasks. So today, to try to get my head above water a bit, I spent the afternoon going through my inbox at work and sorting, deleting and filing emails. I'm happy to say my inbox went from 2896 to 937. The only bad thing now is that I have a lot of work that I need to do that had been squished down by so many emails over the past couple months. You know, those emails that weren't a priority at the time, but now suddenly need to get completed? Yeah, those. Not that all 937 are that, but a good chunk are.

I'm okay with that. For now. I need to get my head above water, and at least right now I can see the surface. Soon I'll break through and I'll be able to breathe again.

No comments: