19 July 2011

Funny...

So I've been trying to write a little bit each day this month - trying to get myself back into the habit of doing this because I miss writing.

But I've also noticed, that I really don't have a lot to say these days. Well, I shouldn't say that because I do but I have things I really can't say here, so I'm limited by what I can write.

I've been watching the Twins/Indians games the last couple days. Yesterday was a double header and I got lucky enough to be able to watch both. They were both decent games and I was able to cheer on my team (who won both games, by the way).

Work is the same, nothing exciting. I still work at what seems like a junior high some days. Boss2 is back and it's nice to have him back.

I'm back running - at least the last couple days I have been. Tomorrow will be rough since I have a meeting right away so I can't run before work. But it's kickboxing day, so tat helps a bit.

That's life - nothing exciting. :) Maybe someday I'll have things to write about again.

No comments: