I've been tagged by Bethany. And, like
Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So six weird things about me...
- I put a ton of pepper in my ketchup if I happen to be eating fries (seriously, see me taking the top of the pepper shaker and pouring). And I actually prefer to add mustard to that mix as well. It adds a little kick.
- Everyday I carry a black bag with me to work with papers and files in it, but I rarely open it during the day to take anything out.
- According to my dearest friend, I apparently am very fire-hazard conscience. Not sure what that means…I mean, seriously: I live in a death trap.
- I tend to find things “funny”. Not that they are, but that seems to be my comment for anything and everything. “Oh, she had neck surgery.” “Funny.” See? Yeah, I don't know why.
- I will listen to a song, sometimes a CD, over and over and over again until I bore of it. Currently I’m listening to Lily Allen.
- I love making lists, so much that I will make a list to remind me to make a list.
Wait suddenly I have more…here are another six.
- I eat M&Ms in a color sequence: Brown, Blue, Red, Green (sometimes the last two interchange to be green, red) then Yellow, and
last, because they’re the best. Orange
- To add to that, I have been known to buy a large bag of the multi-colored M&Ms and divide them into baggies so I could eat them in the proper order.
- I carry my lunch in a Victoria Secret bag and I work at a church school.
- I don’t celebrate my birthday publicly. Last year I made cupcakes all alone in my apartment. It was the best day.
- When I was younger I knew I wasn’t the prima donna type for any theatrical production I was in so I would try to opt for the male roles. I succeeded in playing a pirate (a friend’s mom actually thought I was a guy and that I was more masculine several of the actual men on stage with me. My name was
Rutherford.) and a brother to Joseph (my name was Gad).
- I have this thing for numbers, dates, years. In college I was called Calendar Girl because they would ask me questions like, “When was the first Murder Mystery party at The House?” and I could rattle off that it was Oct. 8, 1993.
Okay, I have to stop or everyone will know my secrets.
If I tagged you and you have a "no tag" rule, I'm sorry!