Cate mentioned a while ago, again, the From the Stacks challenge. Last week before I left for my faboo weekend, I picked out 5 more books to read (I'm already in the middle of 3 but apparently they don't count). So here's my list, in no particular order:
- Generations of Faith by Carl G Eeman (K had recommended this to me last year before she moved and I haven't read it yet!)
- Charming Billy by Alice McDermott (this is on my shelf and I don't know why, so I figure I'll read it and hand it off to mom)
- Pursued by Grace by Jim Klobuchar (found book in Lost and Found, so I thought, why not?)
- Taking Jesus Seriously by John Cowan (this was recommended to me by Ian and I love Ian so I'm sure this will be interesting)
- Baudolino by Umberto Eco (I had started this a while back when Jay was reading a lot of Eco books and I haven't finished it, so maybe I can now)
Anyway, I hope to come back here to visit on occasion while I'm on vacation. But just in case, I hope you all have a fabulous holiday season!