13 December 2006

Danger, Danger

So vacation may be a bad thing for me. I am so not motivated when I don't have anything to do. Example: I got up around 8, went for a massage (yay, Keith!), then went home and took a nap. How sad and pathetic is that?

Okay, so Sarah says I can have unproductive days, but seriously, this was pathetic!!! This is not a good start to the vacation. I have so much I need to get done and I.DID.NOTHING!!!

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Cross your fingers, folks!

3 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

seriously, maybe you should consider therapy or something that helps you relax, like drugs. :)

Bethany said...

A day to unwind is good. It will prepare you for all the stuff you have to do. That's what I tell myself & sometimes I believe it.

jb said...

um, you did plenty yesterday -- including yelling at marcel and betty and NOT spilling beer on my floor. i'd say it was a good day! :)

thanks for the fun!