21 October 2007

Is it true?

Maybe I am a jinx. I thought maybe I had gotten over that finally. I used to feel I was truly a jinx because anytime I rooted for a team they lost, but I thought maybe this year I had fixed it. Here I was rooting for one of the lowest ranking teams ever, the ever-fabulous Cleveland Indians, so why would my jinx-iness matter?

And the Tribe was winning. Until the last few games. And it's killing me! I'm so sad they didn't make it to the World Series this year. They would have been damn awesome. But alas, now the Red Sox are going instead.

With one good thing – they did kick ass this year and they showed what they can do. Next year is going to be freakin' incredible. The entire club should be back next year, stronger and better. Eric Wedge did a great job this year and I know he'll do awesome next year too.

Guys, I'm sorry you lost tonight but you're still number one in my heart. Still lovin' you, Tribe!

1 comment:

Karen Elizabeth said...

okay. first, I cannot comment on your post because it is all bout sports, and well, I can spell the word but I can't talk about it.
Second, yes I have a microwave...
Third, I have met Keith. I distinctly remember almost falling asleep during the 5 minute (or was it 10?) chair massage at Luther...talk about amazing.
Fourth, it is so fun to think of when I will get to go home and do fun things...I mean traveling round Europe seems like fun, but being a teacher isn't dreamy...as you know.
Fifth...should probably email these things and not leave them in your comments section, sorry :)