30 July 2007

Picture Time!

So I know you've all been anxiously awaiting these...here are some pics from my trip:

Me and Karen sitting in the Big Chair by the Rushmore Borglum Museum in Keystone (which always confuses me since the guy's name was Gutzon so shouldn't it be the Gutzon Borglum's Rushmore Museum? Or maybe it's the Lincoln Borglum museum, but same premise. Oh and just a note of fun, my friend Shawn looks JUST like Gutzon. It's freaky. When I find that pic, I'll post that, too.)


Deerfield Lake – very pretty. I went for a short hike here one of my last days there, and subsequently was rained on.


A butterfly on flowers at Deerfield Lake. I love my camera. *sigh*


Roughlock Falls – which looks big but was small compared to the next.


Spearfish Falls – which looks small but was huge compared to the previous. Serious spray coming off of this one. Very beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! It's like I am there. You have a great eye. Well two of them that is. Anyway!