23 February 2006

Zzzzzzz

Seriously having trouble sleeping lately. Well, last night wasn’t bad, though I’ve been having some weird dreams. (One was of DD not showing up for our meeting the other day; last night was about a guy I haven’t actually met yet and we were at a basketball game…good dream, but strange.) But other nights I have so not been sleeping well – waking up at 1 thinking I had slept 8 hours but finding it was only 3 and the suddenly feeling completely exhausted – but then not being able to shut my brain off to sleep. Then finally falling asleep around 4 or 5 and not being able to wake up and then running late all morning.

I was excited to get this info yesterday, except for me to be at work and focused at 0730 I should probably be waking at 0530. no wonder I can’t really focus on anything til about 0830 or 0900. I'm just causing severe cognitive impairment to myself. no wonder i'm a mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ate a lot of tator tots.
-karen