21 February 2006

It’s a blogiversary!

One year ago today I started this monstrosity…too funny. I remember one friend telling me that only pedophiles and geeks had blogs and if I needed to talk to call him. Well, I still call him, but I also still blog. This has become a great avenue for me to vent, talk, just spew info. I’ve tired journaling in the past but this has been the only thing that has really worked. And over the past year this medium has helped me to not only discover who I am but also my friends. Technology is taking over people, but in so many ways it’s such a good thing. It helps me to keep in contact with people in ways I never thought I would, and hopefully, they feel the same about staying in contact with me.

So anyway, thanks to you 5 or 6 people who read this. Maybe someday I’ll be as famous as Heather and you can say you knew me when… :)

No comments: