02 February 2006

It's just so hard to say no...

RAC commented (finally!) on my posting below and hinted I may have left some important items blank – what am I doing today, tomorrow…etc. And since I struggle giving up on opportunities to procrastinate a little more, I thought I’d actually try this. The problem here is that these may be seen as goals, and if I don’t fulfill my goals, I may sink deep into the ‘pit of despair’. (sorry, momentary Albino moment) But alas, I will try to list the things I want to accomplish today and tomorrow and see how this goes.

Today (to include the weekend)

  • Complete the work tasks I’ve been planning to finish since Jan. 1 (I won’t list them all here…I can’t make this THAT boring of a blog)
  • Pack up the cookies at home to take to work or ANG this weekend (to keep me from eating them)
  • Check flights to Texas, again, for pricing
  • Pack for the weekend
  • GYM!
  • Layout ideas for the July TB – color? Background? Talk with VI for ideas…begin layout?
  • Mom’s retirement party/dinner
  • Check on Tre
  • Prepare meals for the week (at least til Wed)
  • Stop making cookies!

Tomorrow (to include the next few weeks)

  • Make the gym a priority, not an exception
  • Stop making cookies! (w/ the exception for V-day)
  • /Or/ at least bake less cookies!
  • Book flight to Texas
  • Finish blanket(s) for Cletus
  • Stop eating cookies!
  • Sort through clothes for good will (could be detrimental due to #’s 2 and 6)
  • Shop for new clothes (call KS!) (see #7)
  • Go to Texas (but don’t move there, yet – Frye would be very upset)
  • Hook RAC on blogging.

No comments: