16 February 2006

from me to you

JB does this often with her recommendations. JF and MT have taken her up on this task…so I thought why not?


Water glasses – I found these first at the Bibelot and only bought two, then gave one to my mom, silly me. Must have more! I love these.

Chatterbox – Awesome place to hang out…better during the week when it’s less crowded, but can you really ever go wrong with a bar that has an Atari?

TB – I grew up on these books and love them still today. Mindless reading with very little plot, and there’s always the question of whether or not Jim and Trixie will finally get together! Good for the teenage sap in all of us.

My Blue Heaven and Johnny Dangerously – again, mindless comedies which just warm the soul. And great quotes! "Plus, no bicycle. It was a disappointing Christmas on many levels." "Did you know your last name is an adverb?"

Aprons when cooking – I recently bought this one since I’ve been baking so much lately and it’s fabulous. I love the extra towel!

Michael Buble – ah…’nuf said.

2 comments:

jb said...

awww ... michael buble! reminds me of my date with moe a couple years ago! and i can't take all (well, any) of the credit for "things i recommend" ... i stole it from jeni!

Steve said...

Johnny Dangerously is a classic. "Fargin Iceholes!!"

or "My mother said that to me once. Once!!"