24 February 2006

Splitting hairs

Got my hair trimmed up yesterday. It’s still kind of long but more of a bob thing. Sort of. I don’t know. It’s okay. I’m still trying this whole growing out thing but we’ll see how much longer that’ll last. Today is so much better than it has been and hopefully it’ll grow a bit more evenly. But sometimes as I catch a glimpse in the mirror I feel like I’m 12. Not that I ever had long hair when I was 12, but you know.

A good weekend is upon me: Hanging out with MH tonight and JB tomorrow night, and cleaning and churching in between. All much needed activities.

On a side note, I think I need decision-maker’s anonymous. They have that somewhere, don’t they?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got nothing but except a word of advice: Don't eat a lot of tator tots and you'll be okay.
ps. you can't make a bad choice because both are good

Anonymous said...

oh, that was from me.
Karen

Anonymous said...

i can't decide whether or not to disclose that information to you