18 March 2005

We are on the road to hotness

There's my new motto. :) Of course I share the motto with Jay. He sent a new work out for us today...ugh. I did the three mile run which felt great, I will admit. I took it at an easy pace since it's literally been months since I have been in the gym. But man, it was great to be able to run again. The next step will be adding in the weights again...tomorrow. I'm switching the plan around a bit since I'll have to shovel tonight. UGH! SNOW! And tomorrow, hopefully the gym will be less busy.

I never used to have a problem working out with the guys, but of course, for a good portion of the time Jay was with me so I was more worried about him than the other guys and Jay made me concentrate on my form instead of what the jocks were thinking. Oh well...I'll get back there again.

Apparently people think I'm already losing weight so I shouldn't have to work out. Joan said that today, Brenda asked me what I was doing to lose since it looked like I had lost a lot recently and mom even said something similar when I was home for guards. I guess being stressed, having no appetite and hardly eating is finally paying off. :)

So like I said, there's the motto for Jay and I: We are on the road to hotness. I'm going to post that wherever I can to remind me that he comes back for graduation in 6 weeks, Anthony's wedding is in 4 and Mr. Olympia is coming in October and boy do I want to be ripped for that one - not to compete but to be there as someone who people look at and say, "damn, now why isn't she entered?" :) That may not quite happen but it's a nice goal. baby steps...

No comments: