11 March 2005

Tiny Pies!

Nothin' like tiny things to perk a person right up! YAY! I'm going to try these this weekend! How fun!

Still nothing from Scott. Well, I may have to officially throw in the towel. I'm so impatient, but what do you do? I guess you have to be honest with yourself. He's not interested. If he were he'd be calling or at the very least emailing. I guess I'll just have to start my 31st year as a single woman, yet again.

Got absolute clarification on a D. issue today. That was hurtful but necessary. Thank God for friends. (Charles!)

UPDATE: Okay so the tiny pies were great! However, I'm still working on the best way to extract them from the muffin pan. (Which, of course, but the whole Shrek banter between Lord Farquaad and the Gingerbread man in my head: "do you know the muffin man?" "the muffin man?" "The muffin man" "Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on drury lane?") Anyway, these were small and yummy. I'm going to get a mini muffin pan and try smaller ones. I also recommend the dough you unfold instead of the ones in the pie tins...that I think will work better. :) Yay for tiny things!

4 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

Scott sucks. (disclaimer: if he does end up calling and you two end up getting married or some thing crazy like that then I totally disagree with what I just wrote)
Tiny pies sound yummy. I think I could imagine Mr. Darcy eating tiny pies. Dreamy...Okay, so now I'm really tired and full of Chinese- have a wonderful day!

Karen Elizabeth said...

oh umm...I hope scott doesn't have your blog address...if so, scott I'm sorry I said that you suck, but right now you do.

Justin G said...

i concur that he sucks, bastard really!

~moe~ said...

You kill me! I think I may have to send him my blog address just so he can read what you wrote. Maybe that'll trigger something. :) haha