23 March 2005

Holy Holy Week, Batman!

Okay, so I know it's holy week and all, but really...no contact since last Thursday? Is that a good sign? I don't think so. I know he's busy but even just a quick note, "hey, I'm fine, surviving...things suck...talk to you soon" would be nice. But nothing. He did ask last week about dinner this Thursday, but Cantorei sings at Central. If it was the bigger choir I'd probably skip but it's the small choir and I really feel like I should be there. dang it. i'm trying to be patient but that's truly not my strongpoint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm...maybe you should post again so that as your unofficial internet stalker I can find out what's up. thanks.



(actually this is Karen..I signed it as anon because of how you freaked out last time when someone did that. I tried not to write this little note here but felt too guilty to not actually tell you it was me..and I'm not stalking you..I'm just on break and curious as to how everyone else's break is going..okay I'm finished now.)