30 March 2005

Baptism

Today is a baptism...the rain is a rebirth into a new life, a new world. It's incredible. I love it! I just wish I were home sitting in my garage where I could watch the rain wash away all the dirt and dreariness of the winter. Ah... *sigh*

No word from Scott and I've succumbed to the fact I'll never hear from him again. Well, that's not entirely true since I'll see him at the C&S event April 10. But I'm sure he'll avoid me and I'm not going to go out of my way to seek him out. Mike said he wants to smack him up 'cross the head. I hope he does so! :) Oh and the 10th will be interesting since David is the student speaker I think. Joy. What a great day that'll be....

Mark got his Mini last week. It's so cute! He's worried about us parking next to each other in case they were to mate and then we'd have little Mini's running around. I need to find him a little one like Mary or Lisa got me - maybe a white one I could put gray spots on or vice versa. :) He was worried about leaving it outside in the rain today, so I declared today his baby's baptism day. I'll have to find him a candle or at least a rubber ducky to commemorate it. :)

No comments: