21 March 2005

Tiny Pies, Aaron, and...

I made tiny pies again yesterday. My sister thought it was kind of a cute idea and this time they didn't fall apart as bad as they did the first time! YAY! I used my other muffin tin and a slightly bigger circle for the base...I made little slits so I could form it in the tin, which worked but I need to remember to press those sections together better...two of them leaked a bit. But one turned out perfectly! So I took that to Debbie after church. She had a solo which was really nice - a Jean Faure piece called "The Palms" - very fitting for yesterday. Anyway...she thought it was super cute and fun. YAY!

Aaron...ah, Aaron. In the words of Beth, "I'd sleep with that voice." Damn, that boy can sing. Aaron is playing Marcello in the Theatre Latte Da production of "La Boheme" playing through April 3 (the best day of the year!). But, again, Damn! He's so incredible and what a stage presence. wow!

okay...so Discardia isn't going as well as I would like. I do have some things at least up and in boxes, but not enough. Tomorrow night I HAVE to focus - it's essential! And to make matters worse, apparently we have mice in the house. A&A saw one Friday night in their kitchen and I've been hearing them in my bedroom walls the last two nights. Nothing like waking up at 3:30 in the morning to the pitter patter of tiny mice feet. ick.

No comments: