04 March 2012

Busy weekend and one more day to go

I know I haven't written in a while. I did write on Friday but it didn't post, I noticed, so I just pushed that back now. Friday was a crazy day. Do you ever have those days where you just need to cry for about 20 minutes and then all will be okay? That was my Friday. It hit about noon, but SBK and I went out to work on the script for a ceremony we had yesterday and after a mini-nap in the car (so she could let her dog out) I felt better. Yesterday was a whirlwind...we got news one of the gals in our building is retiring. It wouldn't be  a big deal but B works with her and is still learning. AND the ripple effect that will occur in this building will be incredible. It's kind of funny because no one wants her job, but they all want her position. After B was told that the gal was retiring, she said to me, "Now you can move across the street to SBKs job so I can have yours."

Guilt guilt guilt - I don't know that I feel comfortable with anyone but B taking my spot, not that it's my choice, but I don't know that I want SBKs job. Apps are due Tuesday. I'm running out of time.

No comments: