07 November 2010

Well, that's a total fail

So this month has already been crazy enough that I didn't succeed at NaBloPoMo. Silly me. Friday and Saturday were nuts though. This week has kicked my ass. I have been in bed and asleep before nine all week! I don't know what's going on ... if it's the weather getting colder, my job kicking my butt, or what. I just know, I have been tired.

Today is a short day at work at least. So I'm going to go to the grocery store to pick up "supplies" and then head home and have some baking therapy time. MS is working so it's just me tonight, which is good. I need a little me time. :) Not that I don't love having MS around, because I do, but it is nice to have some time just to myself. He gets his man cave...I get some nights to myself. :)

1 comment:

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

Isn't it a crazy big adjustment when you live with someone. Dustin and I have a small house. There's no where to get away sometimes if you just need time for yourself. You love each other, love to be with each other...Sometimes, you just need some time for you. HOpe the baking therapy was just what you needed. Happy Veteran's day!