05 September 2006

A “must do” again soon

My weekend in the land of cheese and beer was awesome! It was so great to see K&E again. Lots of drinking (and K, I’ll try to improve my tolerance level before I see you guys next), lots of shopping (cute shoes! shown at the bottom here, except mine have little sparkles on them. again…if I only had a digital camera, *sigh*), lots of great food and most importantly, a fabulous time with my great friends whom I love and miss.

A recap list:

  • Hyde :)
  • Talking randomly with the bartender
  • Fish Fry!
  • Sleeping in…and in…and in…
  • Bees!
  • 4 mile hike
  • Shopping!
  • Marty’s!
  • Alterra’s!
  • BEES!
  • The pier…*sigh*…SO beautiful (we must go back!)
  • Going all the way to the end. :)
  • Scary men talking randomly to us on the pier
  • Waving to J-man
  • Pier 347…mmmmmmmmm
  • Cold Stone
  • Running in the rain
  • Grilling with E – showing my manly side
  • Meeting Amused (who made me chuckle when we were introduced and she said, “Hi, I’m Amused.” And I thought, am I that funny already?)
  • Great conversation over large young chicken breasts :)
  • And of course, CUTE SHOES!

5 comments:

Amy said...

It was good to meet you too, Moe. And, I guess I must just be psychic (or as a high school classmate of mine said to a subtitute teacher - psycho)- because I was frequently amused yesterday.

Glad you had a good time in the land of cheese and beer.

Megan said...

Dude, where did you get those shoes? Seriously, they're adorable and I must have them!

~moe~ said...

Megan, you can buy some like them but not with sparkles. Mine have sparkles. I honestly don't remember the store. Kendi might remember but I just remember walking in, seeing them and hearing K convince me to buy them...and then subsequently wearing them the rest of the weekend EVERYWHERE. Love them! :)

Chad K said...

Fun time, huh? I am glad you get to see good friends and experience Milwaukee!! Blessings on the start of a new academic year and all the new folks you get to meet and greet!! Paz

Anonymous said...

No Way.
I have totally wanted to get those shoes forever. Nice choice.
Karen