25 September 2006

Guinness is good

What a great weekend. Well, though it sounds pretty pathetic Friday and Saturday I did next to nothing, though I got a lot accomplished. I cleaned my house, updated my budget spreadsheet (I laugh as I type that) and caught up on weekly television. Highlights of that part: I fixed my vacuum (though it still sucks, and not in the good way) and fixed my television with the help of a telephonic moment with my mother. Very cool.

But Sunday – ah, Sunday night was a great night. Aaron, Tim and JB came over to grill out and hang out for the evening. The boys brought Guinness so all was good with the world. I’m amazed that after having three, I didn’t wake up with a hangover or headache at all. In fact, I slept incredibly well, though I am a bit tired, but I feel great!

The night was great though. It’s always fun to hang out with new friends. We ate outside in the dark, then moved in for pie and cards. Highlights of that night: a connection was made, and Aaron and I kicking ass at cards. Oh, and the Guinness, of course.

3 comments:

jb said...

i especially appreciated the rocket widget, tim hitting his head on the coffee table, and getting beat handily at euchre. *sigh* so fun ...

~moe~ said...

Ah, the rocket widget...so fun. :)

And you're a good 'loser'...you took it well.

Aaron said...

Guinness is good. That whole evening is getting better and better ;)