20 September 2006

It's a sad day

Yesterday was the last day of Fluid Pudding. If you have never been there, you missed it!

As part of her finale, Ms. Pudding :) entered one final meme. And in tribute to her, I am posting my answers here:

Why do you blog?

I write because I need to. It’s the way I express myself best, since I don’t talk good. So I write. This is also a way for me to keep up on my life. I used to try journaling but it never worked well on a consistent basis. Typing works well though as my fingers can keep up with my brain.

How long have you been blogging?
Since February 2005. My friend J-man convinced me it was what all the cool kids are doing and since then I have discovered the world of bloggers and it is amazing.

Self-portrait:
Um, not today, thanks.
But, I guess, the basics are:

  • Height: 5’5”
  • Weight: shrinking
  • Eyes: bluish, greenish depending on my mood and what I’m wearing
  • Hair: Auburn, though people never believe me. It used to be orange, people!

Why do readers read your blog?
Who knows! I think they’re crazy but on one hand it does keep us united.

What was the last search phrase someone used to get to your site?
I don’t know that people search to find my site. It’s kind of insane really.

Your current favorite blog:
Too many to name! I am going to miss A’s Fluid Pudding though. Seriously. Where else am I going to read about a girl who likes to smell soap?

What blog did you read most recently?
Fluid Pudding, natch. But I read several a day, and it’s hard to remember which was the last one.

What feeds do you subscribe to?
Only my hand. It feeds me quite well…too well, actually.

Who will I tag with this meme?
Anyone who wants to – or all 5 of you who read this. :)

No comments: