02 March 2006

It's March 2 and D-Day is looming near

You’d think I could just make a decision. You'd actually think that, wouldn't you? But for some reason I can’t. It’s kind of difficult to plan the next 5 years of your life in a week, or a month as it’s becoming. People tell me to take a chance, change is good. I agree, but is this change the right change and the right change now? That I’m not sure about, which is what keeps me discerning. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future.

So until then… another installment of things I recommend:

Texas Hold ‘Em – I’m playing the boys this weekend in our final send off for Mike before he becomes "mister officer, sir". So I’m using this website to practice. Ha!

Good things – this site is awesome. I’m not a Martha lover but there are some great recipes and tips here, as well as links to some other places for good eats.

Mumpy – I think I’ve talked about this site before, but it just makes me smile. I hope I’m this creative with my kids pictures someday.

Joan – I know this series is over and done, but I still find a lot of help and guidance from it. Yes, yes, it’s fiction, but I think a lot of the underlying meanings and lessons are true to life. Season 2 isn’t out just yet, but enjoy Season 1 if you’d like.

Sleeping in – this is a good thing, but it’s even better when you sleep like you’re dead to the world and awaken having dreamt about being part of the CSI team solving a gruesome murder.

Free stuff – a few weeks back I went to this site and found this link and this link and traveled to other links and requested free samples of stuff. Some of it is coming now…like my rosary, and Gain laundry detergent, and Dove deodorant. Ah…fun things to get in the mail.

This book – okay, people, seriously…you need to be reading this series. This is book 3 and IT IS PHENOMENAL. That's all I'm saying.

No comments: