17 March 2006

not so funny

Y’all know that joke I make that I run the school – that I am the one in charge? Apparently, it’s actually true. Apparently, it’s my job to open everything and make sure everything is running 24/7/365. Apparently, it’s even my job to cover for everyone else. Well, that’s not completely true, but I just got a note that someone thinks this is the case and has told others that I’m not doing my job and essentially pawning it (what they think is my job but is actually their own) off onto others. I’m a little crabby now…is this why this day is green? At least it’s a drinking day. Too bad I’ll be home alone doing it. Crabby. Crabby. Crabby. Crabby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, you update a "blog" that I apparently didn't know about, and then you neglect to update the one I do. yeah. not my favorite person right now. Okay, just kidding. Hope tonight was fun.
karen