10 March 2006

Polka, Dot? Don't mind if I do.

Played me some Bingo last night. Man, what a fun show! I highly recommend this one. The cost is a bit steep but it includes a good dinner from Pazzaluna in conjunction with the show. Lots of fun, but go to play.

Next Tuesday, I’m going to see Hamlet at the Guthrie…I can’t wait. I’ve seen Hamlet before but there’s something about seeing Shakespeare at the Guthrie. Plus it’s the last show in the current location, and my last show with season tickets.

Am debating about seeing Carmina Burana this weekend. Keith went and said it was awesome. I’ve never seen this, only listened to recordings. The Minnesota Dance Theatre is performing with Minnesota Chorale. The cost is reasonable but having just spent money on Bingo, I’m a little hesitant. Plus my pocketbook has been taking a beating as of late.

This weekend I’m going to make cookies. I gave these up for Lent but I’ve just been altering my meals with jelly donuts and things instead. I’d rather be eating something I know I’ve made that wasn’t deep fat fried and hopefully a bit healthier.

On top of this Keith gave me a copy of his workout disc – music, that is. This kicks some serious butt. Heading to Bally’s tonight to run with it. Killer music – at one point we go from Fat Boy Slim to Salt-n-Pepa to Elvis. It just doesn’t get better than that. (oh and the disc starts with ‘Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi’ from Carmina Burana and ends with ‘Bolero’ by Ravel. Freakin’ awesome.

No comments: