07 November 2005

one more to go?

I totally forgot! Yesterday I was informed that I have completed my degree from the Community College of the Air Force. It’s kind of funny, because I was thinking I needed to get this completed while on my way to SD this weekend and then Jen shows up with a letter telling me to be at the photo shoot in January with my degree in hand. “Uh, what degree?” I asked. Well this one:

The Associate in Applied Science Degree

The associate in applied science degree is offered in the following broad career areas:

  • Aircraft and Missile Maintenance
  • Allied Health
  • Electronics and Telecommunications
  • Logistics and Resources
  • Public and Support Services
It’s kind of cool, because, basically due to all my other training and education I’m able to qualify for a degree to add to my “I love me” wall collection. Of course I have yet to receive the actual piece of paper confirming this, but oh well. Now the question is: do I start in a PhD program so I can have one of each?

1 comment:

kendi said...

WAY TO GO! I definitely think that you could do a ph.d., if you decide that's something you want to do. but, i'm not sure it's worth it just for the piece of paper. a few too many hurdles...