16 November 2005

Filler

I really have nothing to say here but I want to get something down so maybe you won’t read the crappy poem in my previous post. SO winter has come. Yesterday was fall, today is winter – and not just cooler weather…no IT’S WINTER! Now, while I love the snowfall, I hate the cold and today it’s really windy, which just makes it worse.

Today is Mark’s b-day, so I, of course, made more cookies to take to choir tonight (plus a small plate for Debbie). I love baking. It’s going to be my downfall, I fear. I’m going to try an apple pie again this weekend, but with a real crust I make myself. Just need to get the rolling pin.

I’m looking hot today and no one has said a word. Makes me sad. Oh well. I’ll just have to relish in my own hotness and leave it at that.

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

No picture...you'll have to use your imagination. I get enough weirdo's looking at me.

YAY Christmas. Boo cold and wind.

kendi said...

i appreciate your hotness from afar...i know exactly what you mean. it seems like such a waste to go to all of that trouble, and have no one notice or care.

it's snowing every-so-weakly here, but it definitely does feel like we've turned a corner in seasons. time to buy the snowblower...

Leland said...

you do look hot in your black ribbed turtleneck sweater...and that is not from afar but from up close