08 July 2005

tre

Talked with Tre last night. She wasn't her usually perky, speed-takling self which worries me. I know she's down about her many doctor's appointments and turning 30 and it worries me. I hope seeing her next week will help. After we chatted she did seem more upbeat than when we started talking. I worry about her and I miss her horribly. I wish we lived closer to each other but I know that's not going to happen anytime soon so we'll just have to make due. I need to make more of an effort to see her now that I'm not as busy. She's too great. And I get to meet her J-man next week which will be interesting. If he doesn't measure up to my/her standards I just don't know what I'll do. :)

Doing well so far on the eating plan, except for last night. I had pasghetti and salad - tons of carbs! - but it was so good. Otherwise I've been doing well this week. And I've been on time or early to work! YAY! Not that I'm not usually on time, but this week has been great.

This weekend looks to be good. Movie tonight with C&B and then scraping and starting to sand our picnic table tomorrow and movie tomorrow with T. Sunday I'm helping at a baptism doing the sound...thank goodness it's just one mic needed! :) It's nice to have weekends fairly free to do what I want again.

1 comment:

Justin G said...

It's nice to have your blogging back moe- it seems to complete my daily web-reading