13 July 2005

His Girl Friday

WOW! Last night was the first of my season tickets to the Guthrie. Somehow Lee in the ticketing office hooked me up with Row B, seat 54 - RIGHT UP FRONT! I was all of 4 feet from Angela Bassett, Courtney B. Vance and Reginald Vel Johnson. How freakin' cool! SO, for those 4 of you who read this, if you want a great play to go to please go see His Girl Friday. One guy down the row from me left at intermission because he hated the "nyuk, nyuk" aspect of it all. It's a little that but so appropriate for the show. I think if they had downplayed it, it wouldn't have been as good. The guy who plays Earl is great and the girl playing Mollie was fabulous. What a show! I highly recommend it.

Today, I had great news from two of my friends. My friend Karla from NSU is getting married in December! YAY! It's such a great excuse to go to Texas in the winter. AND my friends Sara and Ryan are pregnant again! It's just so great!

1 comment: