17 July 2005

Tre part ii

Yesterday was a fabulous day as I got to spend most of it with Tre and her Joel. So fun, though 5.5 hours in the Mall o' Death is not my ideal way to spend a day, but it was great. I highly approve of Tre's choice in this man...he's a sweetheart, not even once complaining about walking through the mall for all those hours. And hell, he put up with me! :) He was great.

Then, my new employee of the month made a point to call me with the next best news: my Harry Potter book had arrived!!!! YAY! Well, we don't officially HAVE an employee of the month, but if we did E would be the recipient. :)

Then, I went to Target and picked up the pics from J-man's b-day party. Very cute. I got a couple really good ones...and as promised I have attached them here if they work right. We'll see, no?

Last night was good, I did dishes, had some supper and vegged. I only read a couple chapters of HP as I promised E that I would take my time and savor the read (even though, unlike E, I do re-read books many times and definitely will with this one).

Today looks to be another quiet day - though I HAVE to clean my house. The mess is running away with things. It's time to SORT! YAY!

SO here are the pics if I can get them to work... later gators...
wait, no...I'm going to put them in a separate entry so they are easier to read...

No comments: