29 May 2007

Things I learned, or was reminded of again, today


  1. Running into the wind sucks.

  2. Chafing sucks more.

  3. I do have the power to motivate myself.

  4. I need to learn to harness this power sooner.

  5. Accelerade and Endurox are great.

  6. Shorts ride up my thighs, which is bad since I'm not ready to bare my (fat, flabby, cellulite, hairy) legs fully to the world with my short short running shorts.

  7. Who wears short shorts? We wear short shorts. If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts. (Watch the video here! Select 'watch our TV commerical' and then 'watch video'.)

  8. I, apparently, have a wealth of stupid commerical jingles available at the drop of a hat.

  9. But I don't wear short shorts.

  10. Getting into the shorts is a lot harder than it is to run in them.

  11. Likewise, stepping into the running shoes is a lot harder than stepping in them. (get it?)

  12. I don't like running with a ponytail. (hot)

  13. I do like running with a bun. Or at least a fake bun. (cool)

  14. Hot showers are a good thing.

  15. I am still a superhero.

No comments: