04 August 2010

Better than yesterday

I was a little more motivated today than I was yesterday, but still not where I need to be. I got assigned another tasker - actually two - today. Yet another additional task to add to my list of many that I do throughout the year. Some take more time than others, so it sort of balances out. God bless Boss2 - he asked what they could take off my plate, but there's really not anything that comes to mind.

The good thing is that I don't start the new taskers right away, so I have time to catch up with the rest of my stuff. I just need to do that now.

I did find, on one of my work sites, a bunch of articles and techniques to beat the afternoon slump and how to start in the AM. I'm going to read those tonight and see if there's something I can implement to help.

No comments: