18 February 2010

I missed it again

So I'm driving to MS's after a very unproductive day yesterday, feeling tired from lack of sleep Tuesday night and having gotten up at 4:30 to workout, and I drive by a church. It's 6pm and I think to myself, "What is going on?"

Then it dawns on me...it's Ash Wednesday and once again I have forgotten a churchly duty. I'm such a sinner.

Being away from the seminary has really changed me. It's not that I dislike church, but I don't find the pressure to go as much as I did. I'm not in a choir, which could be part of it too, but I just haven't gotten there.

I still pray nightly. I have to talk with God at some point throughout the day or I don't feel full. I'm not sure where I am with my religion; my faith is holding strong though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you missed Ash Wednesday again? Good thing Jesus loves you. But I gotta wonder...