07 February 2007

Bumper cars

Okay, so seriously. Is this just a SD thing or does everyone do this? Is there really a need to pull up behind a car at a stop light and get as close as you possibly get without touching them? I mean, are we living in a Brady Bunch episode? Do you think it'll get you out of the gate quicker on green if you're right on my butt? UGH!

Sometimes, just to be mean and evil, as I am prone to be, I just want to sit there a little bit longer after the light turns green, just to piss them off.

3 comments:

Sophzilla said...

It's probably your car. "Look how small it is. I could squish it with my truck." :) You could also turn around and wave. That would keep them guessing.

Justin G said...

in michigan they just pull out in front of you and then drive about three miles an hour

Anonymous said...

They definitely do that in Colorado too...sooo annoying.