28 January 2007

I'm still alive

The new job hasn't killed me yet, and even better, neither has living here again. SD is damn cold. That's all I'm going to say about that.

For the record, i started a nice long blog last weekend, had it all ready to go and then somehow lost half of what I had written. So I got pissed and closed out without publishing anything. JB you were so right. What in the world was I thinking not taking a job where I could blog all the time? I'm insane.

So the quest is beginning to find me a 'puter for the home. Something affordable, if possible, but something I work with pics and still blog without wanting to rip my hair out. Anyone out there have a preference: Macs vs. PCs? I've seen the commercials and as funny as they are, I'm looking for some real proof. Help me out if you can.

But anyway, until the 'puter fund is filled then emptied, I have found the library and I intend to use it...hopefully tomorrow. But until then, know I'm still alive and missing the cities, though I do love my job. :)

3 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

You blogged! I'm so excited that you're back with us. We bloggies have to stick together:) Besides I was going to threaten to de-link you from my blog if you kept up with the silent treatment. But no need for that. And to think, no blogging at work. How terrible indeed.
Did you check out the 2007 Bloggie awards? Always a great place to find great blogs.

kendi said...

i agree that you need a computer at home! e and i just bought a desktop as a gift to each other for christmas. we got a nice hp desktop with a dual core processor, which means we can do all sorts of stuff at the same time and not get frustrated!

i know nothing about mac's, i'm sure they're fine. but i feel like i would be learning a whole new language if i bought one. and, frankly, if they're appealing to the hip younger crowd with those ads, then i don't qualify anymore!

Anonymous said...

Sara! So good to "hear your voice."

Wowser ~ you are missed around here!!!