04 January 2007

Elvis has left the building

Well, not quite yet. I leave in 2 and a half hours, but I'm taking a minor break here to talk about the wonderful people who have been stopping by today thanking me and telling me they'll miss me.

I woke up this morning not really feeling different. It was just another day, not my last day, just a...well, a Thursday. Other than packing up a few things, burning CD's of my files and hoping to God I haven't forgotten anything, this has been a normal day. Well that and aside from tearing up everytime someone hugs me, or brings me a small gift of gratitude or well-wishes (which, if anyone knows me, throws me off anyway. I'm the gift giver, not receiver.)

But it has been good. It will be weird not being here, but I think, in the end, this will be good.

So I'm moving on. Goodbye, LS. See you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's only 6:02pm and I already miss you!!