11 January 2007

Musings throughout the day

It's day three and already I'm starting out with a nervous gut-ache. I really need to work on my paranoia. This is a completely different position than I've been in. Here I'm right next to the doors being closed so private conversations can ensue. Today it started at 7:15am as Deaner came in to talk to the big man. Shutting both doors just makes me nervous. And I shouldn't have anything to be nervous about, right? It's only the beginning of day 3. I couldn't have screwed up that much already?

-----

I'm getting a new computer! YAY!

-----

Things are getting thrown at me left and right. I'm starting to push things off to next week so I can breathe a bit today, and maybe actually complete some tasks I had set for myself at the beginning of the week that I need to complete at home once I get home tonight. Lately, I've been working a bit later, then going home, eating supper, and crashing. I went to bed at 9:30 last night (though I wanted to go at 8:30). Someday I'll get the hang of this I think.

-----

I don't like finding files with files of things that say "File" on them. I hate filing but this is ridiculous! I need to set a meeting with Lori at some point to go through the File Plan for this office. I know I need to keep some stuff, and maybe some of this is just back ups or something, but this doesn't make sense. Oh and I need to clean and organize. I feel crowded and I have a big office! Must feng shui if I can.

No comments: