10 January 2007

Sir, may I be excused? My brain is full.

OMG.

I haven't been this tired in ages. And seriously, my head is full. Three hours learning how to cut orders alone will do that to you, but that on top of everything else today is exhausting. I about ran across the base today to kiss Kurt when he said that what I need to learn from him wasn't a priority and was happy to delay it until next week.

But I am happy to report that on top of my tiredness I continued the workout in the gym today, though I didn't do the push or sit ups. The sauna is such a wonderful treat...sweat it out, baby. That's what it's all about. Next week: food plan.

Tomorrow I'll have something fun to show you...but not until then. Stay tuned... for now I'm going to take K's advice and get some sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good for you for going to the gym, even after such a tough day. That's some dedication!

Leland said...

i am glad to see that things are going well and you are settling into the grove - albiet a grove that might need to have speed bumps installed to slow you down a bit.

Karen Elizabeth said...

Dr. Rogness just stopped by and asked about you. He said that you left before he had a chance to "do anything about it." I think he is going to email you. Hope your new position going well.

jb said...

i can't believe you took a job where they don't let you blog at work. should have been the first question you asked ...

mpls misses you!