05 January 2011

Weird day

Seriously...today was really weird. First I woke up from a strange dream with both of my bosses and something about calendars. Strangeness. Then I missed part of my workout because I didn't time it right. I ate chicken for breakfast. Not the egg...but chicken. That was at 7:15 and I didn't eat anything again until 1:20. Uffda.

I don't know what's going on. I was snarky, bitter and just off...but at the same time I was in a really good mood. The snarkiness and bitterness wasn't physical or even really mental, I just had some major comments coming out of my mouth an dI didn't really know where they came from. It was weird. I don't know what's going on...unless...

Unless it's the fact that my carb intake has been incredibly low the last few days. My calorie intake has been really low too...not horribly so - I've been around 1200 the last few days, but that's from a week or so ago when I was probably around 2000 (or even higher). So it's no wonder I'm weird.

I don't know. One more week and then I can have carbs again - real carbs like bread...oh sweet bread, I long for you this very moment.

No comments: