04 January 2011

Back to the Grind

First, a shout-out to Kat! Hi hon!

Today went pretty well. MS and I got up at 4:15am to do Yoga X (of P90X program). Last night he thought I was kidding when I told him what time we needed to get up, and when I rolled out of bed at 4:15 he really thought I was joking. But he joined me for the 90 minute program and even scrambled me some eggs to take to work for breakfast. My God, I'm lucky to have him. :)

And even though I was up before the crack of dawn, I was really alert today. I got a few things accomplished, then stayed an extra hour to really get things put together. I set up one of my file drawers last week in a better, more organized fashion so I can find stuff easier for the multiple things I have to do. Today I added to it with a final file of Taskers with files for each day of the week. Then I had a blank tasker list created so I could write down what I need to do the next day. Once tomorrow's file was set up (with no more than 7 items) I tabbed the various items and then left it right by my phone for me tomorrow morning. Here's hoping this will work.

Now I'm home and should be making some eggs, but my silicone muffin cups are getting washed in the dishwasher right now, so I'll probably just scramble again in the AM.

I signed up for a class for work yesterday and I'm wondering if it was smart. It's a deep and dry subject, but I know it'll help me in the future (if not sooner). I'm just dreading it a bit. I'll have to get my note paper ready so I can take some serious notes. I have to pass it or I have to start the whole damn thing over from the beginning. It's essential I do well. (Not that I'm competitive with myself or anything).

MS is working again tonight. I miss him. I probably should have worked longer. But the good news is I have to go to bed soon anyway. I'm such an old fart. :)

No comments: