31 March 2010

Another month over

March was another one of those long months. Uffda. At least I wasn't sick for most of it, just overwhelmed emotionally instead.

I'm proud to say, though, that I'm taking steps to get better. I'm talking out some of my issues, not only with MS (when I can without bawling) but with someone else as well. It's a big step for me, one that I know K has wanted for me for years. Despite the anxiety I feel before we meet I do feel better that I'm doing this. I was never going to be "ready" for it, I just had to do it.

I'm excited for this next month. April is usually a good time. My OOB is coming home this weekend for Easter and I have to say I am super excited for that. MS and I are also hosting our first Easter with our respective moms, OOB and a turkey we've had since Thanksgiving. It'll be great, right? :)

My family is also having Easter on Saturday at YOB's. He and his new girlfriend are hosting, so I'm bringing baskets for the kids - with limited candy. It should be fun.

But now, I'm exhausted and going to go to bed. Tomorrow starts a new day, a new month and a new beginning.

No comments: