22 March 2010

Eggcellent

Holy Eggs, Batman!



Yesterday, my brother Kevin and his kids and his GF and her little girl met me at Color Me Mine for an Easter Egg painting extravaganza. We had a lot of fun and I got to paint again! YAY! Truly, I could have spend the entire afternoon there painting eggs, and I may have to do that next year, but in the end I painted two - one for MS and one for me. The rest were done by everyone else.

I like the opportunities, like I have had this weekend, where I get to spend time with my nieces and nephews. They are such great kids and that was one of my deciding factors for applying for and accepting the job I have here now. I'm closer to them and can watch them grow up a bit more. My other 3 nephews and 1 niece all live so far away and it's just difficult to get out there to see them. I do need to make more of an effort for that, but I think I say that every year and life seems to keep getting in the way.

Anyway, the eggs were great and we pick them up next week. :) YAY! Final pics to follow.

No comments: