30 June 2007

Pixar has done it again

Ratatouille is awesome.

Do I really need to say more? I will, just because often a one liner of a post kind of sucks. So here you go.

Ratatouille was awesome! (The exclamation point adds so much more, does it not?)

But seriously, this was a great movie. I was truly hooked from beginning to end, moments on the edge of my seat, at times laughing out right when no one else in the theatre was, other times tearing up ever so slightly (I am a sap, you know).

And I love the message – that not everyone can do everything, and that's okay. And that sometimes you have to drop your prejudices at the door and believe that someone you may least expect could be the resident expert on the topic at hand.

I'm not going to give any spoilers here, but I do highly recommend going.

5 comments:

Sophzilla said...

Thanks for the tear warning. I'm teary at the drop of a hat. Particulary when something not nice happens to an animal.

Karen Elizabeth said...

it it just me or is the font on your blog really small? my eyes are kind of tired, well, exhausted really. HOW ARE YOU?! Hope you are having a great summer-and I hope that marathon training is going well.

~moe~ said...

Yeah, it may be a bit small, but when I'm writing a lot I don't want to take up oodles of space. I'll see about making it bigger for you.

I'm doing well. How are YOU?

Megan said...

You know, there's all these movies that people are totally talking up this summer. Do you know how much a movie ticket is out here? Like, $16. That's a pricey night out, yo. Guess I'll be gettin' a little Netflix and seeing the summer blockbusters in sequence when I'm back in the States... sigh...

Karen Elizabeth said...

hey.
Do I have your email? Anywho, my cell is the same and I will be around and ready to see you that weekend!!!! Hope all is well.