25 June 2007

My fix

This weekend was Pride weekend in the cities. I didn't attend the parade or many of the festivities in the park, but I did get a Groovy pedicure and got my fix at Mark and Jeff's annual Pride party. Fun fun!

How can a girl argue with a night hanging out with all my fun gay boyfriends? I did chuckle as I was driving away at some of the oddness of the night. I hang out with straight guys too, but they'd never have a night like I did – where we talk about recipes or take pictures of each other hugging or finish the evening by playing the “question game”.

What's the question game you ask? Well, everyone writes down a question and you put it in a bowl. One person draws a question, reads it aloud and answers it. Then they pass that question to someone else who has to answer it, then draw a new question and the process is repeated. This can be quite fun, especially as the only girl, only straight girl, in the mix of an all gay boy circle. Questions like “Have you ever slept with a girl; if so, how many times; and if yes, did you puke?” are quite interesting to answer. Of course the question of who was and describe your first boyfriend is just as fun as if you were talking with your girlfriends (which essentially you are) and the entire group ooo's and ahhh's over your description of your sprinter/track star boyfriend from college.

Check out my Groovy pedicure on my weird shaped feet! :) (oh and see the awesome Jonathan Adler sheets?!)

2 comments:

Sophzilla said...

You have the most fun! Your toes are groovy, baby! :O)

jb said...

love your feet, lady!